Slovakiaring Circuit – Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th August, 2021
SlovakiaRing stands out from other sports facilities in that it has approval in both directions, and is also one of the longest tracks in Europe and allows you to ride in up to 12 different configurations. This track is a modern object, one of the faster if we take the longest “thread”, but also technical. The track is ideal for both fast driving and for people who want to improve their motorcycle riding skills. Driving on the track leaves an unforgettable experience and provides a large dose of adrenaline
SLOVAKIA RING is a professional and universal motoring area, the dominant feature of which is a race track with the homologation of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) II. degree, as well as the International Motorcycle Federation (FIM). In addition to professional motorsport, the SLOVAKIA RING area also brings a unique chance to improve your driving skills, try a fast ride, practice technology, and enjoy the joy of freedom behind the wheel.
Racing teams and agencies have the ideal space to organize their event, in every way. The circuit meets the FIM and FIA criteria for organizing major international motoring events, making it the venue for top international events such as WTCR (FIA World Touring Car World Cup), Blancpain GT, ADAC GT Masters, Grand Prix of the Slovak Republic road racing, Alpe Adria Championship, FIM EWC (World Endurance Road Motorcycle Championship), FIA CEZ Rallycross, FIA ETRC (European Truck Racing Championship), or the King of Europe Drift Championship.
The author of the project is the experienced Austrian architect Hans Roth, who is also the author of several similar projects in Austria and Hungary. This universal and professional motoring device is a pilot and so far the only one of its kind in the Slovak Republic.
Construction of the circuit began on October 1, 2008, according to the plans of the Austrian architect Hans Roth, who had several similar projects. Exactly one year later – on October 1, 2009, the circuit was ceremoniously opened.
LAP TIMING (TRANSPONDER) IS INCLUDED IN PRICE – This is obligatory.
– the number of participants at one time on the track in accordance with the approval of 65 with us only 54 (for your comfort and safety)
– the number of participants in a large box (officially max 10) with us max 7 people
– the number of participants in a small box (officially max 6) with us max 4 people.
– time measurement included
– control run included
– no additional mandatory fees
Fun Races ( 7 laps) – SBK, SSP, Open and Moto 3 are being held from 3.30 pm on Day 2 to anyone wanting to experience an extra level of adrenaline! Each race is 7 laps / 30 minutes in length and trophies will be presented to the top three riders in each class at the end of the event. After the races finish, the track opens for a further 40 minutes of ‘open’ session riding before closing and getting ready for the trophy and Cava presentations
Our photographer will also be available on the track and on the paddock – you will receive a photo report on your mailbox up to a few days after the event.
You will have plenty of track time and the opportunity to enhance your skills and lap times over the duration of this event. Average temperature at Slovakiaring in August is around 25 degrees C, so book early and guarantee your place today!
- Fully Insured Bike and equipment transported from the UK to Slovakiaring and return to the UK is included
- 2 Nights accommodation at the Spa Hotel Ring located on circuit is included with Breakfast
- ACU or Valid UK Photocard Licence and Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Glasgow, Sheffield and Reading bike collection
- Allocated garages / pit boxes included
- Experienced Free Instructors
- Fully timed event
- Tyre and Technical Support
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Freshly Ground Italian Coffee, Chilled and filtered drinking water
- Hot English Bacon and Fresh Baguettes
- Race Shift Branded T-shirt’s
- Race Shift Branded Water Bottles
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
Note: Track Time only does not include Pit Box Allocation, Bike Transport or Hotel Accommodation.
Extend your trip to 5 DAYS ON TRACK with our PANNONIARING Event on the 20th, 21st and 22nd August – Save £250
Trip from Slovakiaring to Pannoniaring takes approx 1.45 hours at the most……So you really can relax and let us take care of your bikes ready for 3 cracking days at Pannoniaring finishing up with the amateur 6 hour team endurance race on the last day………don’t forget, prizes are there to be won!!
Nearest airports to the circuit,
Bratislava (Slovakia) – 42 kms (30 min drive)
Vienna (Austria) – 99 kms (1 Hour 18 mins drive)
Budapest (Hungary) – 188 kms (2 Hour 7 mins drive)
The hotels, apartments and villas we use are always check beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
Hotels will be three or four-star minimum and if not on circuit will be no more than 30 minutes drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving tasty breakfasts which is included in your stay
Accommodation for 2 nights with breakfast – Checking in on the Sunday 15th August and checking out on Tuesday morning 17th August, 2021
– One place sharing a Twin / Double room – Is included
– Option 1: Whole Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional £75
- 5922 metres Circuit Length
- 900 metre Longest Straight
- 11 to 13 metre circuit width
- 18 Curves
- Noise Limit: Not Applicable