Pannoniaring Circuit – Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd August, 2021
Pannónia-Ring – a Hungarian racetrack located in Ostffyasszonyfa. It has FIA approval. The track is essentially a track built for motorcycle racing (instead of metal bands in track gauges – it has numerous gravel feet and extensive green stripes allowing for safe braking of the motorcyclist’s body after falling). However, the track also has FIA homologation for track car racing. One fairly rare feature of the track is the fact that it has bidirectional approvals, i.e. that races can be on it both clockwise and in the opposite direction. The track also has various facilities, such as a pit lane with 35 stations, a medical center, a restaurant, a helicopter landing pad, a training center or a karting track (1071 m long).
The facility has a modern sanitary infrastructure, including toilets and showers. Visitors also have access to electricity and running water, free Wi-Fi and a gas station. During a break in intensive training, you can also take advantage of the offer of the local restaurant, serving lunch and drinks. What is more, the go-kart track will make the stay more enjoyable for those who want to change two to four wheels.
The Pannoniaring track is also a great tourist base, and therefore a good option for a trip with the whole family. You can get to Vienna from here in approx. 1.5 hours (approx. 120 km), and there you will find a unique cultural offer, unique architecture, as well as cozy pubs with local delicacies.
Moreover, not far from the track is the largest lake in Hungary – Balaton – a place that attracts many tourists from all over Europe every year. At Lake Balaton, you can improve your tan, relax in the water, and also focus on active recreation. There are almost 200 km of bicycle paths around this freshwater reservoir, which stretch through the picturesque Hungarian countryside.
LAP TIMING (TRANSPONDER) IS INCLUDED IN PRICE – This is obligatory.
– the number of participants at one time on the track in accordance with the approval of 60 with us only 50 (for your comfort and safety)
– the number of participants in a large box (officially max 10) with us max 7 people
– the number of participants in a small box (officially max 6) with us max 4 people.
– time measurement included
– control run included
– 6-hour amateur Endurance with valuable prizes !!!
– no additional mandatory fees
MEGA prizes are waiting for you:
– 1st prize – a team voucher worth EUR 600 for use with future events
– 2nd prize – a voucher worth 300 EUR
– 3rd prize – a voucher worth 150 EUR
In addition, we will draw a voucher worth EUR 300 from all teams that complete endurance.
* Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Their value can be freely divided into team members.
You will have plenty of track time and the opportunity to enhance your skills and lap times over the duration of this event. Average temperature at Pannoniaring in August is around 26 degrees C, so book early and guarantee your place today!
- Fully Insured Bike and equipment transported from the UK to Pannoniaring and return to the UK is included
- 3 Nights accommodation in a 3/4 Star Hotel within a short drive from the circuit is included with Breakfasts
- ACU or Valid UK Photocard Licence and Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Glasgow, Sheffield and Reading bike collection
- Allocated garages / pit boxes included
- Experienced Free Instructors
- Fully timed event
- Tyre and Technical Support
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Freshly Ground Italian Coffee, Chilled and filtered drinking water
- Hot English Bacon and Fresh Baguettes
- Race Shift Branded T-shirt’s
- Race Shift Branded Water Bottles
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
Note: Track Time only does not include Pit Box Allocation, Bike Transport or Hotel Accommodation.
Our photographer will also be available on the track and on the paddock – you will receive a photo report on your mailbox up to a few days after the event.
Extend your trip to 5 DAYS ON TRACK with our SLOVAKIARING Event on the 16th and 17th August – Save £250
Nearest airports to the circuit,
Bratislava (Slovakia) – 132 kms (1 Hour 3 mins drive)
Vienna (Austria) – 150 kms (1 Hour 40 mins drive)
Budapest (Hungary) – 231 kms (2 Hour 11 mins drive)
The hotels, apartments and villas we use are always check beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
Hotels will be three or four-star minimum and if not on circuit will be no more than 30 minutes drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving tasty breakfasts which is included in your stay
Accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast – Checking in on the Thursday 19th August and checking out on Sunday morning 22nd August, 2021
– One place sharing a Twin / Double room – Is included
– Option 1: Whole Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional £120
- 4740 metres Circuit Length
- 700 metre Longest Straight
- 11 to 13 metre circuit width
- 18 Curves
- Noise Limit: Not Applicable