Circuit de Andalucia – Friday 12th to Sunday 14th NOVEMBER 2021
ANDALUCIA CIRCUIT is located in Tabernas, well known for its more hours of sun and less rain throughout the year, nestling between dramatic mountains and local Olive Plantations.
The circuit has 9 right turns and 8 left turns with many changes in elevation throughout each lap and the longest straight throughout the whole of SPAIN with a total length over 1km…you are sure to find Circuit Andalucia will test you to your limit!
30 minutes from Almeria Airport, 90 minutes from Murcia Airport and 120 minutes from Alicante Airport.
From September to May, the Andalucia Circuit is perfect for Race Shift Motorcycle Trackdays. With MotoGP, Le mans, Formula Team,Tyre Companies, WEC, DTM, WTCC, WSDK choose Andalucia Circuit for fun, testing and a perfect enviroment for launch events. If you want clear blue skies and almost year round dry days, then Circuit Andalucia is just the ticket!
Andalucia Circuit is also proud to be home of Moto 2 World Champion Tito Rabat, who trains here daily.
**Book Early To Avoid Disappointment**
SALE PRICE only to 31st August 2021
- Bike and equipment transported from the UK is included
- 3 Nights accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel in Almeria is included
- Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Glasgow, Sheffield and Reading bike collection
- 3 Days on Circuit
- 15 x 20′ Sessions and half a day of ‘Fun’ Sprint Racing in the afternoon of the final day followed by a final 40 minute open track session
- Allocated garages / pit boxes included
- 3 / 4 groups
- 9 Lap ‘Fun’ Sprint Races (SBK / SSP and Open)
- Experienced Free Instructors
- Fully timed event – For correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Tyre and Technical Support
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Italian Coffee, Chilled and filtered drinking water
- Hot English Bacon and Fresh Baguettes
- Race Shift branded T-shirt’s
- Race Shift Branded Water Bottles
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
Note: Track Time only does not include Bike Transport, Pit Box Facilities and Hotel Accommodation.
Extend your trip to 6 DAYS ON TRACK with our ALMERIA Event on the 8th, 9th and 10th NOVEMBER – Save £300
Nearest airports to the circuit
Almeria (LEI) – 55 kms (40 mins drive)
Alicante (ALC) – 245 kms (2 hr 30 mins drive)
Malaga (AGP) – 268 kms (2 hr 45 mins drive)
Murcia (MJV) – 172 kms (1 hr 45 mins drive)
Our 4* Minimum hotels, apartments and villas are always checked beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
They are within 30 minutes maximum drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving very tasty breakfasts
Your 4* Hotel accommodation is for 3 nights and includes breakfast, checking in on Thursday 11th November and checking out on 14th November, 2021 and is based on 2 Paid Riders sharing a twin room
– Option 1: Whole Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional 150 euros
- 5.020 kms Circuit Length
- 1km+ Main Straight
- 12 metre circuit width
- 17 Curves
- Nine right-hand turns
- Eight left-hand turns
- Noise Limit: None Specified