European Motorcycle Trackday Event @ WSBK AUTODROM MOST, CZECH – Monday 15th, Tuesday 16th August 2022
Autodrom Most is a demanding and relatively fast track located in the stunning North-West Bohemia of the Czech Republic, an interesting circuit layout consisting of sections with many different characteristics including chicanes and hairpin corners.
Why not make the most of your journey and combine our Most event with our 3 Day Event at Magny Cours in France the same week starting on the Friday 19th August and enjoy a few days break between each event…!
**We recommend you book early to guarantee your place at Autodrom Most**
- 2 full days on circuit including fun sprint races on Day 2
- 10 x 20 Minute Sessions over the two days, Plus 4 Sprint Races (SSP, SBK, Naked and Open) plus Open Pit Lane for last hour on day 2
- Free Paddock Camping with electric hook ups and hot showers
- Option for 3 Nights ***Hotel Accommodation including Breakfast ( Only 8 Minutes to Circuit – 3.8kms )
- INCLUDES Breakfast and Lunch at Circuit Restaurant and Cold Czech Beers for the riders afterwards!
- Health Warning! This is an extremely sociable event…..
- Garages / pit boxes available to book at £25 per bike / per day
- 4 groups (A – fastest, B, C, and D)
- Experienced Free coaches
- FREE Bike number decals
- Fully timed event – transponders for correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Tyre Changing facility – 15 Euros per Tyre
- FREE Premium Yorkshire Tea, Coffee, Cold Soft Drinks
- FREE Race Shift t-shirts
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
- Track Time only does not include allocated pit box space and hotel accommodation
- This event does not include Bike Transport
Inside the paddock (From the night before)
Permitted and is free of charge
In the paddock there is the main building with free hot showers and toiler facilities
For mobile homes, there are free electricity connections in the paddock
The night after our event
Staying overnight for free is allowed, however not directly behind the pit boxes / garages
The hotels, apartments and villas we use are always checked beforehand.
We’d like the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
Your Hotel is only 8 minutes drive to the circuit, is in the centre of Most and is close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving tasty breakfasts
Your Hotel accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast included will be checking in on the 14th March and checking out on 17th March, 2022 and is based on 2 Paid Riders sharing a twin room
- 4.29 kms Circuit Length
- 12 to 15 metre circuit width
- 21 Curves
- 12 right-hand turns
- 9 left-hand turns
- dB Killer Required
- Noise Limit: 102 dB